I used these with a new set of AM carbon wheels. I used 25mm gorilla tape as a rim tape then inserted these and made sure they were tightened down with a pair of small pliers.
Next I removed the valve cores to help get the tyres up and the beads seated. The cores were not that tight out the packet, but I Mae sure they went back in nice and tight. Two wheels set up tubeless in 45 mins, all in all,
I was disappointed to find that the valves supplied with my new UST wheels didn't have removable cores. These Superstar valves fit perfectly and when I want to top up my sealant I can easily remove the cores with an adjustable spanner and add some Stan's with a cheapo 50ml syringe.